1. Neither the Management or owner of Rainbow Lake shall be responsible for any injury, damage or loss to vehicles, equipment or to the ticket holder, him/herself howsoever caused while visiting Rainbow Lake and surrounding land. your are her entirely at your own risk.
2. Anglers must hold a current rod licence.
3. Baiting with nuts and the use of is stricly forbidden.
4. Keepnets/landing nets must be dipped for a minimum of 20 minutes before angling commences, in dipping tanks provided.
5. Carp over 5lb/2.3k not to be retained in keepnets.
6. No fires, firearms or bait digging.
7. No damage to banks, trees, shrubs or life-saving equipment.
8. Fishing only permitted from allocated swims.
9. No litter. Use bins provided.
10. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult day and night.
11. Under 18s night fishing only with approval of the management.
12. Do not leave rods unattended.
13. Barbless hooks only.
14. Bait boats are allowed, but must respect other anglers water.
15. The Management have the right to withdraw tickets and expel mis-users from the water.
Enjoy your fishing, the surroundings and we would like to see you again.
ADDITIONAL RULES AND REGS FOR YOUR SAFETY:
- PLEASE NOTE WHERE YOUR NEAREST LIFEBOUY IS SITUATED
- NO WADING
- NO ALCHOHOL ABUSE
- KEEP NOISE TO A MINIMUM